I would like a Revise Thigh lift after 8 years! Can it be done?

I am 51 yrs old and I had a thigh lift over 8 years ago, although I was not happy with the results! I would like very much to have an aggressive thigh lift to make my thighs look smoother and thinner; also I would like to have fat transferred into my butt (BBL). My inner thighs look old and saggie Will it be possible to have a revise thigh lift and a BBL at the same time?

Thigh Lift Revision and BBL

Thank you for your question about thigh lift. Pictures would be helpful.

Yes, it is possible to have thigh lift revision and a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) at the same time.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.