I had Restylane injected in my face. Is it safe to use face ball for face massage? (Photo)

I attached an image found online so you can see the face ball. I do facial massages because it seems to keep my neck tight. But now I am worried it may move the filler in my cheeks and jawline. Can I still use face balls?

Massage after Restylane

Hello, and thanks for your question. I would wait at least two weeks before massaging your face, as this could affect your result. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial Filler Massages

Hi there, I would not recommend any facial massages for at least one to two weeks post facial fillers. There is a possibility that a facial massage could re-position the filler.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

I'd suggest waiting on doing any face massage for 1 week after filler injections.  Please see an expert Best, Dr. Emer.

Fillers

I would avoid massaging your face after filler. It may displace the product. Best of luck with your results.

Restylane and Massage

Restylane is a fabulous injection for the face and one of the beauties of these injections is that they do not move.  However, you should not masage vigorously with a ball or the product might shift.  please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

I had Restylane injected in my face. Is it safe to use face ball for face massage?

Thank you for sharing your question and the supplied image.  Due to the gel-like consistency of Restylane, I would not advise performing facial massage into the tissues that received filler for a few days in order to prevent inadvertant displacement.  By allowing a few days time this the hyaluronic acid will be distributed and incorporated into your facial tissues.  Hope this helps.