I need as many opinions as possible: what are my options for my crooked nose? Is it that bad? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty done 17 days ago. Before, I could tell that my nose veered to the left-no one else seemed to notice. Now, post rhinoplasty to thin my nose and remove my dorsal hump, my nose's deviation is much more noticeable. I'm frustrated that my surgeon didn't address this. Seems its more obvious cause theres less cartilage to hide it? My friends say its not too bad, but I see it as severe. What are my options here? Septoplasty, another rhinoplasty, maybe fillers? Thanks in advance!

Thank you very much for this interesting question.
Swelling time after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity (Ex.: Rhinoplasty with nasal controled nasal bones fracture (osteotomy) will have greater inflammation than one in which only the nasal tip treatment).
But, generally the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-   

You are very early in the healing process and will have to allow things to settle down first. Best of luck.

Thank you for your question. You are too early in your recovery to notice any results. You are very likely to experience a lot of swelling and potentially bruising for the first 2-3 weeks following surgery. It takes up to 3-4 months to experience any significant changes in your nose. Please remain patient and follow your surgeon's recovery guidelines. Please make sure to consult with the board certified facial plastic surgeon that performed your surgery to keep them updated on your healing process.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon