I have myasthenia gravis and would like a BBL but don't know what type of anesthesia is right for me. Any help? (Photo)

I am a 31 year old mom of 1. I have myasthenia gravis and would like a BBL but don't know what type of anesthesia is right for me. Any help??

Myasthenia and BBL

I would encourage you to see your neurologist and discuss your wishes.  The neurologist has the best understanding of your myasthenia gravis and what implications anesthesia may have. After visiting your neurologist and getting his/her opinion then visit a plastic surgeon. Best wishes. i

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

I have myasthenia gravis and would like a BBL but don't know what type of anesthesia is right for me. Any help?

This will require a more thorough review of your individual case, as the disease course and progression is different in different individuals.