9 months post-op of 2nd rhinoplasty. My dr completely botched my nose and I have lost all confidence. What can be done? (photos)

Mainly,I wanted the surgery because I couldn't breathe through my left nostril.I wanted this fixed, as well as my nose straightened,primarily the tip, which was off to the left. Also,I wanted any bumpy irregularities rasped. Dr believed my nose should be slightly deprojected and made less bulbous, which I agreed too..My nose now has many more issues such as being crooked, wider, more bulbous, uneven nostrils, hanging columella, more bumps, and breathing issues.What can be done to fix this?

9 months post op

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait more than six months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-