I have loose 5 crowns on my upper jaw due to fall, gum disease and probably bone loose. What to do first?

Loose crowns, bone lost and gum disease. Do I have a chance to do mini implants and have a bridge or wait. I am candidate for removable denture?

What to do first

See a good dentist for a setr of X-rays and a good oral evaluation. Let him give you your options and help you decide what is best for you.

Loose Teeth

This is impossible to give you an answer with the information given.  I recommend that you see a board certified periodontist for a consultation to give you some valid options.  Best of luck.  

Dental implants

Hi, thanks for write... You need a deeply evaluation to select the ideal treatment for you,go to your dentist to evaluate your case. Good luck 

Jepssy Beltre, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist