I want lipo 360°. I gave birth over 2 years ago. Is this possible to do without going to the Dominican Republic? (Photo)

I am 25 years old, a mother of 1 I worked out vigorously for 3 moths but not much change in my tummy area.

Lipo

The protrusion may be related to weak muscles and/or fat. It looks like you m right benefit from liposuction. Best of luck.

Lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Liposuction 360 of the Abdomen

Thank you for posting your photos with your interesting question. After reviewing your photographs, it appears that you would benefit from liposuction of the abdomen, waist and back rolls. At 25 years old, your skin should retract nicely. I recommend that you have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is experienced in liposuction. At the time of your consultation, you will have an examination, have all of your questions answered, discuss your goals and the optimal procedure, and see dozens of the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon's before and after liposuction photographs. Best wishes, Dr.Richard Swift

Liposuction 360 of the Abdomen

360 Lipo Candidate?

360 Lipo is basically liposuction of your full back, flanks, waist and full tummy. When performing liposuction on the tummy we always have to take into account the amount of skin a patient has. Young patients such as yourself have better quality skin, so they will have more skin contraction after the procedure. Another important aspect to consider is abdominal wall muscle separation. This is common on patients that have had past pregnancies. Muscle wall separation can not me corrected with liposuction alone. It must be corrected with muscle repair and this is done during as Tummy Tuck. 

It's hard to say without an in-person evaluation, but I feel that in your case part of what makes your tummy protrude is not only localised fat, but the muscle wall separation as well.

The truth is that with 360 Lipo, you will have some contraction of the skin, though not all of it will contract. So if you are ok with having some excess skin, and ok with your tummy not being totally flat after te procedure then 360 Lipo is a good choice for you.

If you are ok with the TT scar and want the best result possible, then TT with Lipo is your best option! 360 Lipo can be done in combination with a TT in selected patients.

Best of luck on whatever your decision may be!

Dr. Miguel Mota

Miguel Mota, MD

360 Lipo Candidate?

Dr. Miguel Mota

Miguel Mota, MD

360 Lipo

Diet and exercise are the best way to lose fat, gain muscle tone and be in better shape. Based on your pictures alone, you appear to be a good candidate for "360 degree" liposuction. I like that term!

Fees can not be discussed on this website but if you email me or call my office, you will find out how competitive prices are in the states. Best wishes!!

360 Lipo

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and lower back.  This can greatly improve your overall shape with a smaller waist.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Liposuction

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon