I had laser hair removal session and this time it left me with some bad burn marks. How should I treat it? Will it scar? (Photo)

Laser Burn

Oh no!  I am so sorry.  In my opinion you could benefit from hydroquinone and kojic acid.  Moving forward I would strongly recommend that you see a doctor experienced with skin of color and has a 1064 laser for hair removal.  Best Wishes

Burn from Laser Hair

A burn from laser hair can be a very serious problem.  You should consult a board certified dermatologist familiar with burn and wound care to prevent the area from scarring.  Silvadene is an excellent cream that I often prescribe. In the future you should consult a specialist in laser hair removal.  Best, Dr. Green

Burns from hAir removal

If this were done in doctors office see doctor for prescription steroid cream .This will calm down olinflammation .If there is residual color change q bleaching cream containing hydroquinone and or ionic acid may be necessary.Expect weeks to several months for rsolution.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon