I would like a Jlo butt , where in NY can I find a board certified dr that I can trust . I would also like to know how much ?

I had a Tummy Tuck 5 years ago . would like a bbl . Does anyone recommends a Dr. In Bronx Nyc? And how much would BBL cost?
See average cost for Brazilian Butt Lift

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

BBL in NY - JLO Butt

Thank you for your inquiry. A Brazilian butt lift, otherwise known as a gluteal augmentation, is a surgical procedure involving fat transfer. A fat transfer occurs when fat that is removed from certain parts of the body and is processed, cleaned, and readied before being re-injected or grafted back onto your buttocks. A butt lift of this nature gives you a firmer, more proportionate posterior while also improving your hip to waist ratio. You would need to search online for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Check website and online reviews. Cost will vary between $6500-$10,500. Remember you need enough fat to be removed before its re-injected into your buttocks. Best of Luck!