I am interested in Sculpta. Does your office accept Alphaeon Credit Card? It's the sister of Care Credit? (Photo)

I wish my cheekbones were higher. I have facial line expressions in which people constantly ask me if i'm upset or angry.

Sculptra financing

Many board certified plastic surgeons and cosmetic dermatologists offer some sort of patient financing. I would advise you to search the link below for doctors in your area and then check out the financing options on their websites. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sculptra and Alphaeon Credit

Dear 'Naomi1068:"

From what I can see in only a photograph, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Sculptra injections. 

Sculptra gives the most natural and profound results of all of the fillers, but is best reserved for patients who would benefit from volume enhancement in multiple areas of the face.  The changes appear slowly for months after several sessions, and last for at least two years.

I have been injecting Sculptra since it first proved to be an effective treatment for aesthetic enhancement, with very good results and patient satisfaction.

Our office does accept both Alphaeon Credit and Care Credit financing.

All the best to you!

Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Sculptra for cheekbones

Sculptra is an excellent non-invasive way to augment the cheek area.  It will probably take two to three visits to augment the area.  Please go slowly - one vial at a time.  Sometimes you only need a little to get the results that you want.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who has been injecting Sculptra for years.  We do not participate with Alpheon but I would not limit your search in this regard.  Best of luck and let us know your results.

Sculptra candidate

Thank you for your question.  Our office does accept both Care Credit and Alpheon.  You would be a great candidate for Sculptra based on the photo, but an in-office consultation would further help delineate a customized plan for you.

Sculptra treatments and Alphaeon

Dear Naomi,
In addition to having 9 years of Sulptra injecting experience and having been a Sulptra injection trainer, I do accept Alphaeon credit.

Sculptra is a great treatment option for many

I have been using Sculptra since it was introduced into this country and find that the results can be amazing for the right person. You would need an in-office consultation to determine if it is the appropriate treatment for you. Our office participates with both Care Credit and Alpheon Credit.