Which procedures would add symmetry and softness to my face? (photos)

When I smile, one side of my face looks different than the other. Also, one side of my face is more defined than the other. I can't quite understand it. Would love professional feedback on any surgical or filler/botox techniques to even these contours out.

Doctor Answers 2

Fillers for Symmetry & Softness

Dear goingforward123:

With aging comes volume loss and facial asymmetry is not uncommon.  Hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvederm in your mid and lower face would help to balance and soften your facial asymmetry.  Please consult an expert injector for best results.  All the best.

Asymmetry and Volume Loss

You have very nice facial structure and the key would be to replace some subtle volume loss with Voluma around the cheeks and Restylane Lyft or Juvederm to the lower part of the face and jowls.  You need very little Botox in the forehead. Please consult an expert in cosmetic dermatology because this is both an art and a science.  Best, Dr. Green

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.