I need to know why my hair implants look brittle and sparse after a 3rd procedure on my 13th month? (Photos)

I had a really high forehead. Did 3 hair implants. My 1st surgeon who was really good implanted 2100 graft. My hair growth was very natural and soft. I later did 1000 graft because I was still bald in the front. My third surgeon implanted 1700 graft and I still have thin hair. Im goin on my 13th month of my 3rd procedure and need to know why is the growth of my hair so different from the 1st procedure. Why does my hair looks like brittle and it sparse looking like hair plug. Please help!

If you have issues after your surgery, it is best to follow up with your doctor for a recheck. It is hard to diagnosis or tell

If you have issues after your surgery, it is best to follow up with your doctor for a recheck.  It is hard to diagnosis or tell why you are having issues without an examination.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thin hair after transplant

It is very difficult to explain this thing by just going through the history and pictures posted by you. It will be best to go to your last doctor and discuss with him.

Kapil Dua, MBBS, MS
India Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair implants look brittle and sparse

3th operation's implant  technique may be wrong.. means grafts may implanted so deep  or kinked in to channels etc . These implantation errors may cause such  hair problems after HT.Second reason for that may be selection of wrong ( susceptible to genetic loss) donor area ??

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Post Hair Transplant Growth

Thank you for your question. It is unclear from your explanation as to whether you have used one surgeon or three. There is a long list of medical reasons for continued hair loss and sparse growth of transplanted follicular units. I am sure your surgeon(s?) want you to have a great result as well. Voice your concerns openly.Best wishes.

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Questions about 3 procedure results

It is almost impossible to assess you such that I can make an intelligent answer to your questions without examining your directly. Ask your last doctor that question

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon