I had a full anchor lift with implants and correcting for asymmetry. Do you think the lift could have been higher? (Photo)

Have been considering looking into having revised. Pleased with symmetry and scarring but had hoped to have more skin removed-tighter lift. Doesn't seem like much skin was removed for a full anchor lift. Implants are 275/375 mentor silicone moderate plus

Breast lift

Your areola at least on the ones lower side could be raised a bit more to better match the other side. Best of luck.

Re-lift

This is an anatomical issue as surgery cannot alter the location of the breast on your chest.  I don't think it is an unreasonable result. You could have larger implants to achieve a fuller look but that has it own consequences. Discuss with your plastic surgeon.