I need to find a doctor that can do a BBL Revision and a great Breast Lift. (photo)

I had surgery this year in April I did lipo and bbl I don't like the way it looks I know it takes a year to get the best results but I felt that more fat could have been transfer

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Revision

Sometimes one can not get the full result they want without undergoing a secondary procedure.  A breast lift can likely be done at the same time as the revision BBL.. Best of luck. I do these in my accredited OR in the city.  Good luck.