I feel like most of my swelling has gone down. I'm wondering if I will lose more fat? Do you think I will lose more? (Photo)

had a Brazilian butt lift about 3-4 wks ago. I know swelling goes away and you can lose30%of fat that was trasferred. I feel like most of my swelling has gone down& wondering if i will lose more? i see some difference but not much. she put 800 cc's in each cheek. i didnt want a kim k butt, i just wanted a natural looking butt. I lose 150 pounds&wanted to treat myself. I'm a little disappointed theres not more. do the surgeons normally fix it for free or do they normally charge again?

BBL

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Emily,

Your buttocks looks MUCH better.  The swelling reduces over six months, but the majority of it is gone in the first 2-3 months.  After 6 months, whatever still remains is usually permanent.

You have fat that can be harvested from your sides and lower back which would allow for the upper buttocks to be sculpted during the liposuction.

I do not know of any Plastic Surgeons who are performing surgery for free unless there was a complication.

Best of luck. 

BBL

Usually by about 6-8 weeks the majority of swelling has gone away.  If you need more fat and you have donor sites than you likely will have to pay for more surgery.