I need an expert in hyaluronidase in NY. How can I find one?

i need to dissolve two syringes of voluma., i dont think my dr knows how to dissolve it: he used 16 unitsof hyalase and i saw no results. i read that to dissolve two ml of voluma you need 300 units. that is a lot. how do i find the right injector who knows at what depth to injecct? in the submalar area it was placed near the bone.

Voluma and Dissolving Product

It can take a great deal of Vitrase to dissolve Voluma - more than Restylane or Juvederm.  It can often take two or more sessions to dissolve all of the product.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

RealSelf can help

Below I posted  a link from RealSelf on doctors in New York active in discussing hyaluronidase.
RealSelf is a great place to start.
Dr. Denkler

Keith Denkler, MD
Marin Plastic Surgeon