I am 2 days post op i got a bbl and liposculpture. I have 2 tubes on the top of my butt. Is it a drain or what is it? (photo)

VI am 2 days post op i got a bbl and liposculpture. I have 2 tubes on the top of my butt. Is it a drain or what is it? (photo)

Based on the photo, it is a drain tube. Contact your surgeon and follow up with the post op instructions.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

I am 2 days post op i got a bbl and liposculpture. I have 2 tubes on the top of my butt. Is it a drain or what is it?

They do appear to be drains.  I do not use drains after liposuction or the fat transfer to the buttocks.

Drains

They are drain tubes. Not sure why they are not connected to a bulb to collect the fluid. Best to review with your surgeon.