I only have 1 child, do you recommend I get a second TT?

I'm only 24yrs old but my previous tt was done horribly in the dominican Republic. My belly button is huge and my tt scar is way too high up but I'm only 24 yrs old with only 1 child, but I hate looking in the mirror? What do you recommend?

Waiting until you are finished having children...

most unsatisfactory abdominoplasties are remediable… Much depends upon the scar location, body habitus of the patient, length of the torso, treatment of the umbilicus previously, etc.... Austin there will need to be some creativity with regard to the new incision and other variables… It is fairly undisputed amongst reasonable body contouring surgeons, that it is best practice to wait to undergo a revision once you are fairly certain you are done childbearing lest you will risk an unsatisfactory result...

Good luck...