I have 2 bulging veins on the center of my forehead. I went to a vascular surgeon and he recommended sclerothrapy?

The scleraltherapy did not work. I am in NYC, any NYC doctors that can help me get rid of these veins

Doctor Answers 1

Bulging forehead veins.

Bulging forehead veins are common problems.  They are treated by sclerotherapy, removal through tiny incisions or a combination of both.I am aware of an MD in Long Island who treats these.  His name is Dr. Schwartz and I believe that he is at NorthShore.

Naples General Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.