I had a breast lift and reduction 9 months ago. I am now experiencing pain under my left breast. Any suggestions?

Pain under l breast like a pulling sore pulled muscle pain. Sharp at times. No lumps in feeling. Can not pinpoint area of pain. When pushing. Just moving.

Pain after breast reduction

Nine months after your surgery it's very unlikely that anything serious is going wrong. It is not unusual to have strange sensations as the nerve endings regenerate and your tissue heels. These can include burning, tingling or feelings of pain. I would suggest you consult with your surgeon who can review you and make sure there is nothing untoward

Pain after breast reduction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Pain after breast reduction...

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. A good history and physical examination will be necessary to provide you with good/meaningful advice. It sounds like you may be best off following up with your plastic surgeon (online consultants can only speculate…).  Best wishes.

Pain after breast reduction...

New pain

Anytime you experience new pain, then you are best to be seen in person to hopefully identify the cause.

New pain