I am considering Breast Augmentation, what are the financing companies that are able to help me?

I am considering Breast augmentation , I am 34 B want to get 34 C . I am a Part time student with a Part time job, Paying for the surgery in full is quite impossible at this moment and i wanted to know if there are any financing companies that can pay for my surgery in full and i pay monthly installments? Also, Are there any doctors in the New York area that can work with me ?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Finance companies

Today many patients are able to finance their surgeries with payment schedules ranging from 6 months to 60 months or 5 years. make sure this will not create  financial difficulties for you as a student with a part time job as to not stress out or unable to make all payments that can ruin your credit. There are many companies and one of the one we refer to the most is Care Credit who can determine on your qualifications online and they work with many NY physicians Good luck

Financing a breast augmentation

A breast augmentation can certainly be financed. Many surgeons' offices work with finance companies to help their patients. Best of luck.

Financing companies for breast surgery.

Typically, your surgeon's office will suggest financing through a company like Alphaeon or CareCredit. Both plans offer six month financing without any interest fees. Good luck.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Which financing companies do breast augmentation financing?

The first step is to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. There are different surgical options, even with a straight forward breast augmentation. Many people in Las Vegas, (and indeed everywhere), had problems with the downturn in the economy. Things are looking much better, but some people are still working through the aftermath. We are used to this question. In our office, we do financing. We go through CareCredit. There are other companies, and every office is different. Talk to the board certified plastic surgeon's office manager. They will let you know the policies of that particular practice. 

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Financing options

There are several financing options available, offered by a third party. These allow you to pay for your surgery from just a couple of hundred dollars a month. However, payment policies vary depending on the surgeon, so it's best to ask your surgeon directly.

I am considering breast augmentation, what are the financing companies that are able to help me?

Hello!   Thank you for your question.  Financing for aesthetic surgery has become more common these days.   Often times, your surgeon's office will have information on this.  There are some companies through private banks as well as Care Credit or CosmetiCredit that finance specifically for such surgical procedures.  Hope that this helps!  Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Cosmetic Surgery Finance Company

Hello.  Our office uses CareCredit.  You can easily apply online for any amount. These companies are designed to help people finance elective surgery or treatments.  I wish you the best of luck!

In our practice, we use Care Credit, CosmetiCredit, and Chase Health Advance.  All 3 of these companies have been used by our patients with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company.
Best Wishes!

Breast Aug Candidate

My office offers financing  through Care Credit. You could check your credit and apply online.

As a part owner of a Medicare Approve Surgicenter, I can control the cost of surgery. The total cost for a breast augmentation is $4100 + cost of implants. Silicone $1500/pair and saline $1000/pair. The price includes the Board Certified Surgeons fee, Board Certified Anesthesia fee, and Medicare Approved Surgicenter. Hope this helps.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

We have different financing companies that we work with, as well as different financing options. If you are interested you can call our office for more information.

George Lefkovits, MD