I just bought an LED infrared for home use named Perfectio. What are going to be the benefits after its use?

I want to know if thos treatment can help erase crow's feet, marionette lines and other wrinkles?

I just bought an LED infrared for home use. What are going to be the benefits after its use?

Hi RAMM,

Thank you for your question.  Red and infrared LED therapy has evolved over the last decade and now is readily available for home use.  Light in wavelengths between 700nm and 800nm (red to infrared range) has been shown to improve wrinkles and skin texture by stimulating collagen production.  In addition, red light has shown improvement in rosacea patients (those with very sensitive skin that looks red and demonstrates visible blood vessels).  As with all light devices, you must keep up with treatments over an extended period of time to see results.

Good luck!