I would like a BBL with lipo in my arms. Any suggestions? (photos)

I hate my arms and bra fat area and I do not like how small my butt is. I would like to have more curves and be smaller up top and bigger down below. Is this possible and how much will it cost?

I would like a BBL with lipo in my arms. Any suggestions?

The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. You can certainly have liposuction of your arms. A Brazilian But Lift cost should not go above $6000 for up to 12 areas of liposuction.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Lipo of arms with BBL

You can certainly have liposuction of your arms, in addition to other areas for a fat transfer to the buttock. You may however consider gaining some weight as it appears you don't have too much fat for a proper fat transfer. I recommend consulting in person with a few plastic surgeons in your area for more detailed information.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL

Certainly if you have fat in your arms, this can be harvested.  If you have donor sites of fat elsewhere, these too can be used for fat harvesting for augmentation.  Best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting to augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL

I do not see much fat available in your arms or any where else that would make you a good candidate for the brazilian butt lift. Maybe you should consider breast implants if you would like to be fuller up top?? Or did I not understand your question

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

You need to find an expert board certified plastic surgeon who specialized in thinner women.

Beverly Hills,  CA

You look great already

You look great already.
From your photos it seems like you may have a little extra fat in your love handles.  Your arms look great and from what I see in these photos I would not recommend liposuction on them.  They are not 'fat', and whatever small amount you could get out of them is not going to make a tiniest difference in your butt.  On the downside, lipo of your arms could leave you with visible lumps and bumps from the liposuction.  I frankly would advise you against doing that.  
Your love handles/flanks have a little bit of fat.  A BBL would be a sculpting procedure more than a butt augmentation procedure for you, it would improve you curves a little bit....
It's important that you have realistic expectations of what can be done, don't be fooled by these photos you see of skinny women before and skinny women after with large butts (I always wonder where did all that fat come from ?? LOL)
Have a wonderful day.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for those procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL with arm liposuction

Based on the photos, you will certainly benefit from the fat transfer to the buttocks.  You have small amount of fat in the arms.  It is not enough amount of fat to see a difference when injected to the buttocks.  You can also have liposuction of the hip area (flanks) to get more fat.  In addition, thighs and stomach may be also liposuctioned.  With all these fat, you may have enough fat to have visible buttock augmentation.  Gaining a little weight may help too.  Consult a board certified plastic surgeon for in-person consultation.

Alex Kim, MD

Alex Kim, MD

Brazilian Butt lift

Thank you for your question.  Liposuction to harvest fat for a brazilian butt lift can be done on any number of locations on the body.  Schedule a consultatijn with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated.  During that time you will be able to discuss your surgical options, address your goals and concerns then work together to create the surgical plan that best helps you achieve the look you desire.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD