I was going to get BBL, then changed to TT but still not sure! (Photo)

If I get lipo I'm sure my skin will look horrible?? But if I get TT then I will still have all the fat in my back and of course as you can see no buttocks!! I would just like to be able to wear clothing with out having to put on a girdle. By looking at my pics is this achievable??? I'm getting nervous. My plane tickets and Hotel are already booked. My date is 11/4. My Surgeon is Dr. Ortega. Any suggestions???? My current weight is 209 and I'm 5'9"

Tummy tuck with BBL

Thank you Shauny for posting photographs

If one is physically fit and having good haemoglobin, lipoabdominoplasty and BBL  can be done togather

For such situation, At Mumbai iIndia  we do  vaser assited liposuction. First of lower back and side in prone position,     (area is marked according to  discussion with patient )   and we inject the same fat in Butt. than we proceed for front part.   again aspirated fat from front  can be injected in butt

Since its  only injection in butt recovery is practically not different

best of luck

India Plastic Surgeon

BBL or Tummytuck?

Shauny.    Traveling abroad for your surgery limits your options and puts you at risk. To achieve your goals, BBL first allows harvesting optimal amount of fat from your abdomen and back to increase size and projection of your butt. Tummytuck can then be performed 4-8 weeks later achieve the body contour you desire. Some surgeons abroad do both procedures simultaneously with questionable results and difficult recovery as patients cannot rest comfortably on buttocks or tummy. Consider having your surgery in the US and Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

BBL and tummy tuck

I think that you have to looks at your procedure as two stages. Get the BBL first, and use fat that can be harvested from the tummy tuck area and then have the  tummy tuck later. That's how I usually do it.

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

God bless you,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Lipoabdominalplasty plus Brazilian Butt

Thank you for your question. Lipoabdominalplasty plus Brazilian Butt using Laser Lipolysis System which is designed to be applied in gentle parts of body. In NIL technique, a cannula having fluctuation, rotation, and vibration movements creating ultrasonic waves allows removing fat tissue gently and safely without harming any other tissues. The vibrations and ultrasound waves of the device releases stem cells adhered to fat cells. Released stem cells helps to healing process and results with natural and fresher look. NIL doesn’t require large incisions on skin but very small entering hole for the cannula as a result it is almost impossible to notice. Compared with surgical techniques, as there is no incisions during surgery, there is no fluctuations or bumps on skin after the procedure providing a smoother look. Additionally most recent simple and safe technique NIL is done under local anesthesia in most application areas so that patient can return normal activities the next day.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Do the tummy tuck to flatten from the inside and remove excess skin. Then, at a second surgery, do liposuction of the back, flanks and any remaining abdomen fat for grafting BBL.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations. 

Abdominoplasty or BBL

You are a candidate for tummy tuck with liposuction. My recommendation would be to do this first and then reassess as to the BBL once you have a new body shape.  In terms of suggestions, many of us have written repeatedly about the risks of medical tourism, particularly when the larger operations are involved.

Tummy tuck and BBL

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A BBL can be performed at the same time for improved contour of your waist and buttocks.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Based on your photos, I think you would be an excellent candidate for a Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty. This procedure is the combination of liposuction and a traditional tummy tuck. During a tummy tuck I tighten the diastasis rectus muscle which brings in the waist then I cut out the excess skin to achieve overall, a smaller waist with a nice flat abdomen and a thin scar hidden below the bikini line. Then the use of liposuction will help remove any excess fat deposits along with creating a nice, smooth silhouette. I hope this helps!
Good luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!