I am 5'9 and 130 lbs and I want a BBL - enough fat? (photos)

I am not sure if I have enough fat to work with. I am looking a reasonable improvement in butts shape and have very little volume and fullness on the bottom of my Butt. I have what some may call a banana Roll Butt.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL or not as it is hard to determine from these photographs if you have adequate amount of fat to achieve your cosmetic goals. You would benefit with some contouring of the waist and hips and a conservative fat transfer to the buttocks but if you have little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Lower back/flank lipo reshaping combined with small volume fat transfer

lower back/flank lipo reshaping combined with small volume fat transfer can still provide a nice change for thinner women.  It is important though to have realistic expectations, as obviously you won't get the same results as women with very large volume transfers.  That said, thinner women can generally still get satisfactory and impressive results.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

I am 5'9 and 130 lbs and I want a BBL - enough fat?

The pictures are a little difficult to evaluate as other areas of the trunk frequently have the most fat, even if it may not be obvious to the patient.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Lipo + BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift candidate?

Thank you for your question.  When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. Even thin patients can achive good results form a BBL improving their body's shape while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL

You would have to be evaluated in person to determine if you have enough fat for harvesting. If not, you can always have buttock implants.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

You may be a great candidate for natural results if that is what you seek 

of course with contouring when harvesting the fat and improving curves,waist etc 

have a consultation to be able to obtain more accurate information 

best of luck 

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate.

Rami Ghurani, MD

You would benefit from some liposculpting and fat transfer.  But, you should have realistic expectations as well.  Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field and schedule an in person consultation.  Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon