I am 12 days post of I feel pain in one breast like a bump it hurts. Is it muscle repairing itself?

I have hp gummy bear under muscle implanta.. It's in my inner breast wall I feel a tender bump on my right breast and on the left I don't feel it I know that recovery is different for each breast but I just want to make sure that this is normal.. Is it mucle healing itself over the implant? I am 12 days post op I know still very early I would just like some reassurance that im okay

Bump in Breast

Thank you for your question and I am sorry you are in pain. In the early healing stages there can be inconsistencies from side to side which are normal and should settle over time as your body heals. However, since pain is involved, it is best to contact your plastic surgeons office right away. Best of luck to you.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Bump in breast after augmentation

It is impossible for me to tell you what the bump is without a physical exam. It is best to see your surgeon to determine what this is.

Painful bump 12 days after breast augmentation

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• What you feel may be a sore rib that you can feel as swelling subsides.
  • After surgery however, only your surgeon can truly reassure you -
  • Because only your surgeon can examine you!
  • Just call your surgeon's office, explain what you feel and ask if you should be seen earlier than planned.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes