Hyperpigmentation and Holes After Laser Spider Vein Therapy on Nose? (photo)

I received laser vein therapy about 3 weeks ago here is the before and after from office photos. The next day I started to experience blistering and after that hyperpigmentation as well as pock marks. The spider veins have also returned no basically I paid to ruin my nose further. I have another appointment this week I am not sure if I should just skip it and not return back. I am wondering what my options are at this point.

How do you treat burn related hyperpigmentation after laser on nose veins ?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would not have anything else done until these lesions heal. You can use some topical products to reduce pigmentation and the hope is that the 'pock marks' that you developed heal without scarring. I would seek another opinion.

There are several products on the market to reduce post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I recommend the use of Sclerovase and Scleroquin plus, which are used in the morning and evening respectively. Scler-X is also a supplement that is used which is a post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation relief complex (see link below). 

Hratch L Karamanoukian MD FACS

certified vein specialist