Hyaluronidase expert in NYC? (Photo)

I am in desperate need of getting Belotero dissolved in my tear troughs. can anyone suggest a highly skilled dr. In NYC with a lot of hyaluronidase experience? I was injected 2 weeks ago and I have fluid filled sacks under my tear troughs and I cannot take it any longer. I much prefer my hollow tear troughs. The skin under my eyes is being stretched from the fluid.

Doctor Answers 2

Hyaluronidase and Injections

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hyaluronidase injections is even more of an art and very important to consult an experienced board certified dermatologist.  There have been many complications with the under eye area and it is a highly skilled injection.  Best, Dr. Green

Hyaluronidase expert in NYC?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. A skilled physician can correct the placement of your filler with hyaluronidase, which is an injectable enzyme solution that speeds the natural breakdown of hyaluronic acid. It is used to counteract the effects of hyaluronic acid-based fillers like Belotero. This is a very common procedure I perform, and corrects unpleasing results when there is either too much injected or improper placement of the filler which crucially depends on the technique of the physician. It is important to know the experience and the training of the individual who you choose to perform your procedure. The right surgeon can not only perform the procedures properly, but give you aesthetically pleasing results.

Ariel Ostad, MD
New York Dermatologic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.