How can I get an hourglass figure? (photos)

Hello. I have, like many other women, a dream of an hourglass body shape. Except for the fact that I have to lose a little bit of weight around my tummy, I would like to know which surgeries would help me achieve the figure? Thanks in advance

Thank you for your question and the photo. I would recommend a Tummy Tuvk and lipo in all areas needed , maybe even with a BBL to create a curvy figure. Best of luck

How can I get an hourglass figure?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Liposculpture / Liposuction/ Hi Definition procedures/ Body contouring with fat grafting

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create and athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

How can I get an hourglass figure?

I highly recommend Liposuction in order to achieve your dream hourglass body shape.

Liposuction which is also known as lipoplasty, is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed. Liposuction works by removing excess fat tissue, which reshapes body contours and creates a slimmer appearance.
Benefits of Liposuction Fat removal that improves overall health, Targets resistant problem areas, reduces the appearance of cellulite and most important it Contours the body.

I highly recommend for you to schedule a consultation with a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Michael J. Rodriguez, MD, FAACS
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

How can I get an hourglass figure

An hourglass figure is not realistic for many different body types. Some lucky body types can achieve this look easily. Often it has to do with your underlying muscle and skeletal frame. Liposuction of the waist is often a relatively easy procedure to do or in combination with a tummy tuck but if the underlying frame is relatively square, and hourglass cannot be achieved.

SculpSure - the best non-surgical option

I would recommend a non-surgical procedure called SculpSure. SculpSure is the only FDA-approved laser to provide the quickest, most effective treatment (25-minutes; melt 25% of unwanted subcutaneous fat) and easiest recovery (none). Patients complete the treatment and walk out of our office ready to resume their ordinary activities.

I suggest you consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon because the board certified credential ensures you receive the highest quality knowledge, treatment, care and skill available. A consultation provides you the opportunity to relay your concerns and desired outcome to the surgeon while the surgeon can assess your health profile and discuss his/her pertinent advice.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hourglass Figure

Thank you for your question and the picture. In my experience I would recommend you a liposuction wich is a surgical procedure that improves the body's contour by removing excess fat from deposits located between the skin and muscle. Liposuction involves the use of a small stainless steel tube, called a cannula. The cannula is connected to a powerful suction pump and inserted into the fat through small incisions in the skin. Fat removal is accomplished as the suction cannula creates tiny tunnels through the fatty layers. After surgery, these tiny tunnels collapse and thus result in an improved body contour. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

Hourglass Figure

Based upon the one photo you sent you would benefit from suctioning of the abdomen, waist and hip (love handle) areas. You might also benefit from some transfer to the naturally occurring depressions below the hip rolls. Although fat removal will go a long way to giving you the shape you are looking for, remember that bone and muscular anatomy can present some limitations particularly in patients who have relatively short waists. A consultation with an experienced surgeon will help you to decide it this is a good procedure for you.  Best of Luck    Dr Harrell

How can I get an hourglass figure?

Hell darling, thanks for your question. I'm sure you can get that shape that you wish. With a well done liposculpture you can achieve that result emphasizing on your waists. Good luck lady.

Dr. Manuel Marte.

Manuel Marte, MD

Thank you for your question.  Although you need to be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation, some options that can help you achieve your goals would be liposuction, fat transfer to the buttocks, and a breast augmentation.  The fat transfer procedure to the buttocks (Brazilian butt lift) is a procedure to give your body a better contour by giving you a slim waist and improving the size and shape of your buttocks.  Keep in mind though that a limitation of this procedure is the amount of fat that you have on your body.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL