The two holds where the drainage were? (Photo)

I had surgery done on 10/24/2016. I feel wonderful, not to much pain just here and there, very manageable. Doctor assistant stated that within time it will heal or not. I will see my doctor on 12 /13/2016.

Drain holes

The drain site holes in the pubic region usually close shortly after surgery but may stay red for up to a year or so. Best of luck.

Tummy Tuck Scars

You can expect your scars to fade and soften over the first year. Swelling in the pubic area will also resolve over the next few months. You appear to be on track,

All the best

Drain holes

This is common for the holes to be slightly indented after surgery, you still have swelling in that area. At one month things appear to be healing very well. If there is no change by the time you see your surgeon in December, be sure to address your concerns with them at that time. Good luck with recovery.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

The two holes where the drains were?

The drain holes typically close very quickly over a few day period.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.

The two holds where the drainage were?

Congratulations on having undergone the tummy tuck procedure; I'm glad that you are doing well.The drain sites do typically heal over the course of the next several weeks/months. Best wishes.

Holes

It is still quite soon since your surgery, so I would leave it longer and the indents where the drains were may settle. If not it should be very simple to correct under local anesthetic.

Anthony Barabas, MBBS
Cambridge Plastic Surgeon