I'm looking for a doctor who will be great at making my body look natural. Any suggestions? (Photo)

I'm interested in fat transfer to my hips, bbl to make my butt more round, full back Lipo and breast lift with implants. Below are pics of my wish body.

I'm looking for a doctor who will be great at making my body look natural. Any suggestions?

Hello Dear, 

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns, the choice of a plastic surgeon should be something that should be done carefully, and within the things you should check is that your surgeon is properly certified, in addition to this prior to an assessment, in conjunction with you will choose the method that is best for you.   Best regards!

The chosen one, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. I usually tell my patients that the first step for a safe plastic surgery is to choose a board certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon. This should have a personal website containing details of his professional biography and some photos of the procedures performed. Your plastic surgeon should be  transparent and a honest person with you, with ethical and human values, and especially with good reputation and history. Also, it's much better if this doctor have special training and experience in procedures like the one you're interested. Finally, i invite you to send your photos to give you more information of interest for you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-        

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I would suggest setting up a consultation so we can determine which procedures are best for your body.  There are many options, but an in person consultation allows you to see different implants types  and do VECTRA 3D imaging for your breasts.
Good Luck

David Shafer, MD

These pictures are a great guide for your surgeon and it is important to share your goals with that person. I recommend you get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that is familiar with buttock fat grafting. Best wishes.

BBL and breasts

Yes, the goal is to give a very natural result for most patients.  You would have to be seen in person. Best of luck.

Keep in mind that when you do a breast lift with implant., you can't apply pressure to the front and when you do a bbl you can't sit down for 2 weeks.  It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a breast lift with implant.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD