Are headaches normal after liposuction my? SX was five days ago (9/2/14)

Headaches following surgery

Headaches following any surgical procedure are possible and are commonly a result of dehydration or a medication reaction.  With that being said, I would definitely recommend that you follow up with your surgeon to discuss the headaches that you have been experiencing for proper evaluation.  In the interim, you should make sure that you are staying well hydrated and eating well.  All the best!

Headaches after liposuction

The common cause of headache after any surgery is dehydration and a reaction to medications
.
Tell your surgeon about the headaches for advice on what is causing your headaches and what should be done.

Headaches after surgery

Sometimes headaches are normal after surgery due to a change in your metabolism and potentially dehydration. Sometimes headaches are not normal and could suggest serious conditions. Best to discuss with your surgeon.

Liposuction and Headaches

Headaches can be common after any surgery, but if they are severe and not your normal I suggest speaking to your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.