Not happy with my lift (Photo)

I got a breast lift with aug of 250CC. My doctor told me on my consultation I would be doing a lollipop lift. After surgery I realize i only have an aerola lift. He told me he decided to change because it was less scarring, I do not have the lift that I wanted and would of gotten with the lollipop lift. Should I do a revision? I am just 2 weeks post op but i dont see where my breast would be much different once they drop. Once the swelling goes down, my upper pole will be empty again

Breast implant with lift

Although I have always performed breast lifts with implants in a single stage with very low revision rates over the past 25 years and I have not experienced more excessive scarring. Even if this did occur it could easily be taken care of as an office procedure later. I have no problems however with other plastic surgeons who feel the need to do this in two stages. It is becoming a trend to do breast lifts with implants in one stage however the important point is that surgeons should do what they do best. Usually their training determines what technique they will perform in the future.You should never "force" a surgeon to do a technique that they do not feel comfortable performing.
Make sure you pick a board certified plastic surgeon.

Not happy with my lift

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue for the first 3 to 4 months! 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Lift result

I can not see anything in your photos. If the circumareola lift was not enough, then you might need a lollipop lift in the future.

Breast lift

It is extremely early in the healing and settling process. Close follow up with your plastic surgeon during these months is recommended to evaluate your progress and if any revision is necessary.

Not happy with my lift

Thanks for your question.  I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  Generally, allow 3-6 months for healing after surgery before considering revision.  You may certainly opt for more of a lift at that time.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS