Can hair regrowth happen on the place of a scar on the face? It is on top of my lips where the moustache grows (Photo)

I had an road traffic accident 8 years back and it has given me scar on my face which is on the left side of my nose and also just above my lips on the right side of the face. So i have normal growth on my left side but very little growth on my right side which makes it look very weird. I need to know if there is a cure for it and can i get normal growth again?

Hair growth at scar

Sometimes cuts or traumatic injuries damage the hair follicles.  This can cause permanent loss in that region. Some surgeons will perform hair grafting to the area.

Hair growth at scar

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Scar Revision

It appears from your photo that scar revision is your best option because facial hair does not grow within scars, but your scars appear to be widened. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Scar Revision