Looking for a good plastic surgeon in New York area

I'm a 33 mom of 2 girls. I'm want to get my Mommy Makeover tummy tuck breast implant and lift
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Mommy Makeover / Tummy Tuck / Liposuction / Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before and after pictures on the doctors websites prior to scheduling your consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Choosing a good Ny plastic surgeon

I agree with my colleagues:  first make sure your plastic surgeon is board certified specifically by The American Board of Plastic Surgery.  It would be helpful if he.she was a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and/or The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Many plastic surgeons offer cosmetic surgery -- but some may have specific expertise in one area, such as a mommy make-over (which includes breast and abdominal rejuvenation).  Would suggest you visit several of these surgeons and make sure they answer all your questions.  Then choose the surgeon with whom you feel the most comfortable and confident.  The fee, while important, should actually be among the least of your considerations.  You want the procedure done right -- and the best opportunity to get it done right is the initial procedure.  Remember, the results of your surgery will be with you for a very long time -- and long after the fee is forgotten.

You can read more about mommy makeover in New York by going to the webpage captioned below.

Do your homework!

And good luck!

Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
New York City

Looking for a good plastic surgeon in NYC area

Thank you for your question. Below I am attaching a link to the American society of plastic surgery website that will help you locate board certified plastic surgeons near where you live that you can obtain a consultation from.  I hope this helps. 

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
 You may find the attached link helpful as you learn more. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover

Start with the plasticsurgery.org site and there you can search out board certified PS in your area.  Meet with a few to see which one is the right doctor for you and make sure to look at their before and after pics.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Your Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed.  #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.

Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 
Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your excellent question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your mommy makeover. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in breast and body contouring procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. You should go on several consultations and see who you like the best. Hope this helps.

Board certified surgeon

You want to find a board certified plastic surgeon so look at the American Society of Plastic Surgery website to find ones in your area. Then call for a consultation. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

My recommendation is that you find an ASPS board certified surgeon in your area and set up an in person consult. An in person consult with an an ASPS board certified surgeon is the only way to determine the best route for your body and your goals. It is all about designing the perfect plan for You.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Mommy makoever surgeons

Thanks for your inquiry. First, ask friends who have had similar procedures and good results--who they trusted.   I recommend you screen surgeons through RealSelf and then go to his/her individual website to view results.  Ultimately, you shoud consult with a few and then make your decision.  Good Luck.