Is it a good idea to use 5-FU/ Kenalog combo for filler complications when hyaluronidase will not work?

voluma six months ago, multiple hyaluronidase injections only got me this far. mri shows cysts (but i do not know the nature of the cyst, whether ha or granuloma). is it worth trying using fu/ steroid to get my contour back? how many would i usually need? it probably is just millimiters but it makes me asymmetrical. what is the price you should pay for 5fu/krnalog injection?

I would not risk 5FU combination to reduce Voluma.  I would consult with Allergan first about your reaction before proceeding.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green