I was wondering if its possible for bump on bridge of nose to change in your late 20s or nose grow longer/crooked?

I'm 28 and noticed that my nose looks different than in late teens/early 20s. Just in recent year it seems to be longer and a more noticeable bump, almost as if my nose is turning to the side a bit. This has me so nervous since I think at my age this is not the norm. Any insight or advice is appreciated. I've always been happy in my skin but the past few months this has had me worried.

NOSE ISSUE

A nose may change a bit with age, but normally it is not drastic changes.  The tip can thicken and droop with age.

Nasal evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. As you age, your nasal tip may drop which can cause more prominence of your dorsum.  If you are concerned, then I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD