Am I good candidate for veneers? (Photos)

I've had braces in the past but I would like to fix my teeth and achieve my ideal smile without braces. Am I a good candidate for veneers or do I need orthodontics as well?

Veneers

Hi:

If your main concern is closing of the gaps between the teeth and you are not concerned about the color of the teeth, then orthodontic treatment is recommended.  If you are both concern about the color and the gaps, then you will be a canidate for veneers.

Dr. Maddahi

Veneers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi:

Dr. Maddahi

Dental veneers

yes , u can go for veneer but best option is aligner/braces for space closure. in case of veneer, yr front two teeth will look bigger in size and normally patients complain about bigger size after veneer treatment. aligner will take hardly 6 month. frenectomy is must in yr case.

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist

Dental veneers

Need Frenectomy and Orthodontics

You actually need a frenectomy to keep your two front teeth from being pushed apart again after retreating with orthodontics. If you do bonding or veneers, your two front teeth will look too big and be disproportional with the rest of your smile.

Need Frenectomy and Orthodontics

Veneers

yes, you can improve the way they look with veneers, you can change , shape size and color, you will have great result, and you will love your smile

Veneers

Veneers to achieve ideal smile #DrSoftTouch

Porcelain veneers would instantly improve your smile. For the best results, I would recommend veneering 10 teeth across the top. This would allow you to change the shade, size and shape of your teeth and close the space between your front teeth if you desire. See an experienced cosmetic dentist for a veneer consult to determine your options. I'll link a photo of a patient of mine who's diastema was corrected using only six porcelain veneers. Your smile is going to look great!  I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.