Can a full face 10,600-nm CO2 fractional or NONfrac. laser MELT my PDS foil in my nose?

I had a revision nose job done with PDS inserted in nose, so do not want to endanger with the melting of PDS. from research ''In conclusion, 10,600-nm CO2 fractional laser treatment seems to be safe when used on facial skin previously treated with volume restoration with PLLA for more than 6 years, HA for more than 0.5 year, S for more than 6 years, fat for more than 1.4 year. FYI my cheeks have the acne scars and deep lazer needed.

Laser and PDS

The laser you describe work on the skin layers, it will not go that deep where it would impact your PDS sutures or internal splint.

Laser skin resurfacing

you should be just fine to have co2 laser resurfacing. But I would make sure that you wait over a year from the date of the rhinoplasty, just to ensure the integrity of the skin that was raised during the rhinoplasty. The PDS plate that was used has actually dissolved and integrated with the nasal tissue. Good luck! 

Samir Undavia, MD
Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon