I have been wondering if I could be a right candidate for FUE transplant technique? (Photos)

Hi, I have been wondering if I could be a right candidate for FUE transplant technique? What is the healing time? Are there any other methods that would cut down on the recovery time? I would like to fill in the gaps, thank you!

Female FUE Candidate?

It looks like you are a female patient.

The first question to ask is if you are a candidate for hair restoration surgery or not. This requires that you have some hair loss worth a surgical repair or a naturally high hairline to be lowered. Associated dermatologic and systemic diseases that cause chronicle hair loss should also be excluded by an experienced physician.

Once it is decided that you are a candidate for hair surgery, then you can think between choosing FUE or FUSS (strip surgery). The difference between the two methods may be found in multiple other areas including our company website.

To summerise, it is widely accepted that FUSS has the advantages of less graft damage, more permanent grafts and less scarring that is limited to only the strip excision site. The main drawback is that men with extensive hair loss or patients who want to wear their hair very short are worried about the linear scar, which leads to most men opting for the barely visible punctate scars of FUE.

However, in females, the chances of ending up with severe hair loss at the donor area or the desire to ware the hair very short is close to nil. Choosing FUE in females may end up choosing the above mentioned disadvantages with not much reason to accept these. 

If you put all these a side, you can still be a perfect candidate for FUE.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Perfect candidate for FUE

You are the perfect candidate for fue transplantation.

If I was to describe who is the perfect candidate for such a procedure, I would have you in my mind.

It is a procedure done under local anesthesia and it is office based.

The only thing that you must take mostly in consideration is the density, the hair that will be placed.

The recovery time will be minimal because you can cover the area with the other hair.

FUE is just a harvesting method. It does not relate to results. If you want a surgical recommendation you need an exam first.

FUE is just a harvesting method.  It does not relate to results.  If you want a surgical recommendation you need an exam first.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

I have been wondering if I could be a right candidate for FUE transplant technique?

Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Are you a male or female. What is your goal. The hairline looks ok. Transplants may not be in your best interest but an examination is critical

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE is great

I have performed FUE for your pattern of hair loss with excellent results. The procedure takes a few hours and is performed under local anesthesia. The recovery is very easy. You have scabs holding the grafts in place for 7-10 days. Once the scabs leave, there is little evidence of surgery. The donor site heals rapidly. The size of the donor site is determined by the amount of follicles needed and the density of follicles in the back of your head. I recommend visiting with a hair restoration surgeon for a consultation. Best of luck with your hair restoration. 

Benjamin C. Paul, MD