Frustrated after revision rhinoplasty? (Photos)

Six month ago I had a closed rhinoplasty to remove a hump on my nose. Right away I noticed the hump was not totally removed. I was told by my surgeon to wait to see how it healed. Two weeks ago I had a revision done to remove the remaining hump. At first it was nice, but since the cast removal is seems like the hump was not fully removed. I'm so frustrated. Does this seem like a jump or swelling? Please help!

Two weeks post rhinoplasty revision

It is too early to tell at this point. You are likely pretty swollen from surgery.  Best of luck and be patient with the results.

Frustrated

You are very early in the healing process. Give it some more time and the swelling will decrease. Continue close follow up with your surgeon and your results will likely improve. 
Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon