Forehead lowering - Scalp advancement. Is there a way to reverse this with a brow lift or forehead lift? (photos)

I had forehead lowering surgery. I feel like that the hairline is out of place & too low. Is there a way to get this reversed so that my hairline can be back in its original position? I still have a lot of scalp laxity. (I wear wigs to cover up the hair loss but the forehead area now has thickened skin and interferes) I'm seeking help & I would like to know if there's a way to reverse this (with a forehead lift) so that my hairline can be moved back in its original position? I am a female.

Reversing hairline lowering procedure

Thank you for your pictures.  I hate to hear that you feel this way after your procedure - however, you certainly can reverse things and get you back to a happy medium.  There are different types of brow lifts which will elevate your hairline - that being said, with your recent surgery I would tell you to wait at least a year to a year and a half before undergoing any procedure.  Depending on how much was advanced, you may be limited in how much you can elevate the hairline (important to consider the technique used to elevate your hairline as things such as blood supply, etc have been affected from the previous surgery).  I would strongly recommend you contact your MD who did your hairline lowering procedure, and voice your concerns.  Understanding goals is a key element in any hair and scalp procedure - best of luck! 

Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon