(Follow-up from previous question). Based on pre-op photos, is this something that can't be changed naturally? (Photos)

A doctor replied saying I might need a capsulotomy. If my own surgeon said "everything is fine. Don't worry" Should I go to another one in person for second opinion and see if I can get a revision or the procedure done? Does this also mean in a couple years I won't be able to get bigger implants?

Breast issue

ANy concern you have now should be addressed by your surgeon. If you are not satisfied then seek a second opinion.

Breast revision

Hello and thank you for your question. I have reviewed your photos from your original post and your pre-op photos.  If your primary is stating that everything is fine, then I would seek a second opinion with a revision breast surgery expert.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Revision

I'm not sure what your original question was (not posted here), however from your images, you would be a good candidate for implants.  However, if you current surgeon (or new one) mentioned a capsulotomy, that may imply that you already have implants.  There is room for you to go with a bigger implant if interested.  

I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Best wishes!

Dr. Desai