Fluid accumulating inside tip of the nose skin help.

I hit my nose a few years ago, the tip became round so I became fixated on pinching my nose at the bridge to make it look thinner. My issue now there is some type of fluid accumulating inside the tip of my nose/skin. It's gotten so bad I need at least 5 laser treatments a year to bring the swelling down, but it never stops, I can't even work out, if I sweat my nose gets bigger. It never ends. The skin now is thickening. Help!! The fluid is streching the skin on the tip of my nose. My nose slowly changing

Fluid

Hello and thank you for your question.  I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon