Can this be fixed? (Photo)

I tried to be happy with my results. My doctor assured me it would heal but one year later I'm left with uneven nostrils a crooked face and a crooked smile. All I really wanted and kept stressing was symmetry but now my face is lopsided. Iam ashamed to have spent so much money to come out looking like this

Revision rhinoplasty recommended

Rhinoplasty is a very difficult operation to do well!  The anatomy is hard to understand and difficult to change to make the nose shape appealing for all the right aesthetic reasons. Each person's nose has to fit his or her face, adding more to the challenge. I prefer an open technique but it's only as good as the surgeon using this approach. I would advise you to see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for an opinion. Good luck!

Unhappy with crooked nose after primary rhinoplasty.

It would have been nice to see your pre-operative pictures.  Before going to another surgeon return to your original surgeon and discuss your concerns with him.  If he sounds reasonable and you have confidence, one year should be fine to have revision surgery.

If you consult another doctor bring your operative report.  Don't rush into another surgery, and take time to review your first pre-operative pictures.  On occasion we find that we have always had some minor asymmetry.

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon