How do I fix my bite to make my smile or closed mouth feel more natural? (Photo)

I feel like when I close my mouth my teeth or bite doesn't feel natural. Therefore, it always create a tension around my mouth. When I smile, it looks narrow and crooked. I don't know this is all in my head but I feel like the lower part of the face looks weird. I think I have crowded teeth problem. Is this correct? My midline is off. My bite is uneven, one side is edge to edge. Is this what causes my lower part of the face to look weird? Do you think I can fix this by Invisalign?

Invisalign and smile makeover

You have a great smile, take it from a smile expert who does more veneers and Invisalign cases from patients all over the world than anybody else.

Leave  everything alone.