Where can I find a surgeon in New York to perform a rhinoplasty for me? (photos)

Hi there im an a 20 year old from NY and I was wondering where can I go to have this surgery done? How much is it going to cost? What is the recovery time? When can I travel after I get the surgery done?

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

The nose can take up to a year or longer to fully heal after a rhinoplasty. I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. You can visit the ASPS website for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in NY

My best advice is for you to visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Then, visit each one's website to find the one or two whose rhinoplasty work you like best and schedule a consultation to be assessed in person and get a quote.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon