How to find the best surgeon for me?

Looking for a plastic surgeon whose speciality is butt augumention. I had this surgery about 10yrs ago and now I have one cheek that has collapsed and is lower than the other. I also need lipo after having 2 kids. How would I find the best surgeon to correct my issues, any suggestions?

Finding the best surgeon for you

When finding a plastic surgeon, there are three important factors that should be considered:

Qualifications: Board certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery, affiliated with major plastic surgery societies, such as American Society of Plastic Surgeons, affiliated with local hospitals to ensure that they are practicing in the field they were trained in.

Expertise and Experience: At least 10 years of experience for mastery of techniques and procedures

Reputation and Reviews: Good feedback from previous patients, especially online

When flying out of state, out of town accommodations are available. 

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon would be helpful in providing a more accurate assessment of the results desired. 

Buttock augmentation

FREE consultations!  Look around for board certified plastic surgeons with great photos galleries and reviews.  Ask if they offer free consultations and go.  Take your time and choose the surgeon you feel best understands your concerns and will address them in the OR. Be sure to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in buttock augmentation and has a large photo gallery and patient testimonials. 

Douglas M. Senderoff, MD, FACS

Finding a butt augmentation surgeon

Many plastic surgeons are gaining experience in performing buttock augmentation with implants and with fat.  Finding the right surgeon is best accomplished through research and review of credentials, plus asking other patients who have done what you want to do. I would recommend a plastic surgeon with board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

William Franckle, MD, FACS
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Revision BBL

There are many excellent surgeons in NYC that can handle buttock augmentation.  Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Choosing a surgeon

Choosing a plastic surgeon

Must be Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Experience

Somebody who can work with you and you have trust in their abilities

How to find the best surgeon for me?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. The are many surgeons for this type of procedure the most important is for you to know which country you would like to have your surgery and what is your price range. You can start with Surgeons ın your area and book consultation with the surgeon thıs would help you to understand better.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon