Fillers and sleeping on your face?

Dear Doc, I cant help but to sleep on my face or I will never fall asleep...all my life I have slept on my face its waay to hard to sleep on my head, will this shift the fillers or make them desolve?

Sleeping on your face after Filler

While we prefer in theory to avoid having someone sleep "face plant in the pillow" after filler, I would say this does not exclude you from having it done. If you are having filler in the cheeks, talk to your injector about this. I believe that Restylane Lyft has one of the highest if not the highest 'G prime' of the fillers available in the US- this means it has a VERY strong tendency to bounce back to its original shape after it has been pressed on/deformed. ' Snaps back into shape' you could say. This would be a theoretically good choice for your situation.

Lisa Vuich, MD

Nashua Physician