Fillers for reconstructive /camouflage work New York?

hi, i need fillers to camouflage asymmetry and lumps in lower face from fat grafting. i need a dr who is versed in that in nyc (my dr , a magician indeed, retired and it is hard to find one who is versed in that. thank u :-)

No doctor answers yet